Friday, February 25, 2011

What the (fudgealicious) am I doing?

Hi people,

I've been out of a job for about a month now and have been spending too much quality time with my apartment.  I started thinking that I needed more of a challenge in my day besides the seemingly insurmountable task of finding a job.  My solution?  Use these bonding hours with my abode to make it a pretty, pretty place.  The pretty, pretty bones are there(it's quite charming, if I do say so), but it still needs a little umph.  However, the unemployment check barely covers my living expenses, much less all the pretty, pretty things I want for my pretty, pretty apartment.  Boom.  Challenge born.  How can I achieve the look I want on my pathetic budget?  We're about to find out...

First project coming soon. I'm off to Goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment