Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kitchen, Part 1 1/2

I'm at a bit of a stalemate with the kitchen(maybe that means it's complete?), but thought I'd post what has been done.
Moved the kitchen table.  Seems like it belongs and not just thrown against the wall.
Just a little herb garden I'm attempting to grow

Curtain above the sink.  I didn't have enough fabric, so I used left overs from the other window/back of the cabinets.
  That's all for now.  Sorry, not too exciting today.  I'm off to Goodwill this afternoon for hopefully some inspiration.  Considering I had a hard time falling asleep thinking about our bedroom, that's my next project... unless my creative ADD kicks in again :) 

"May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.” -- Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments:

  1. That kitchen table! It looks so clean :) It's time for us to do the baby's room, so if you should happen to stumble across any cute little boy inspiration, send it my way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep my eye out for ya!

    ReplyDelete